Collecting Scripts From The Surgery Is Being Suspended
If you do not already have a nominated pharmacy to collect your prescriptions from, please see Dr Deshmukh's letter and complete an EPS nomination form as soon as possible. If you do not have a nominated pharmacy you risk being left without medication, if the surgery is required to be temporarily closed.
Requests for prescriptions are not taken over the telephone for medicolegal reasons, as errors can occur in verbal communication. Please submit your prescription requests via the following channels;
Please register for Online Services via the NHS App or our Online Services Registration Form to request repeat prescriptions.
Alternatively please ask your pharmacy to request medication on your behalf.
Patients 11-16 cannot have online services or a proxy. Please request their medications via your pharmacy
Antidepressants, Contraceptives, HRT and Migraine Medications
Antidepressants, Contraceptives, HRT and Migraine medications are not repeat medications and require you to complete an eConsult before they can be issued.
Please complete the appropriate template to request.
Depression / Low Mood
Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
All other (recent) medications not on repeat list
Please complete a Medication Review eConsult or ask your pharmacy to request medication on your behalf.
For Children (6 months – 17 years old) please complete the relevant Children's eConsult template or ask your pharmacy to request medication on your behalf.
Medications given 6+ months ago
Please complete the relevant eConsult template
- Please allow a minimum of 2 working days’ notice from you / your pharmacy submitting a prescription request to it being available for collection, or sent to your pharmacy. It is your responsibility to order your medication in time to allow for this timeframe before being able to collect your prescription. If your request is rejected, we will contact you to arrange a medication review.
- You should clearly indicate which surgery site, or pharmacy you wish to collect from on your original request.
- If you have more than 1 repeat prescription, please try and order all your items together.
- Please DO NOT telephone the Surgery for your prescription requests as it blocks the switchboard and we do not take prescription requests over the telephone to avoid any mistakes being made.
- Please DO NOT add unauthorised prescriptions to your repeat request