Try the NHS App
If you’re a patient at our practice you can now use the new NHS App, a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
You can use the NHS App to check your symptoms and get instant advice, order repeat prescriptions, view your GP medical record and more.
If you already use Patient Access you can continue to use it. You can use the NHS App as well.
You can register, verify your Identity, and access your medical records all within the app.
Please complete an Online services registration form if;
- You are unable to verify your Identity through the app
- You would like to donate 'proxy access' for your records to another person.
- You would like 'proxy access' to your child's medical records (for Children 10 years old or younger).
For more information go to www.nhs.uk/nhsapp
Owned and run by the NHS, the NHS App is available for iOS and Android;
You can also use Patient Access;
New online services patients can register immediately online for a basic account here. You will then need to be verified the next time you visit. To register for a full online services account please complete an online services registration form and show your photo ID to our receptionists.
Reception will then be able to provide you with a Linkage Key and/or you will receive an email from ‘YourHealthCareProvider.co.uk’ (N.B. this is an email address name, not a website) with details to link an account to your medical record.
Online services registration forms and more information can be found at http://www.sidcupmedicalcentre.co.uk/doitonline.aspx and reception. With a full online account you can manage your healthcare at any time by:
- Ordering repeat prescriptions
- Viewing your medical summary including medications, allergies, immunisations and problems
- Updating your contact details with us
- Please note: Each patient that registers for online services requires their own email address. Shared email addresses can only be used to register one person.
Find out more
More information about registering for online services can be found in this leaflet, on the NHS Choices website or from Patient Access Support Section.