Outside of normal surgery hours, advice and access to a GP is available by dialling 111. When you call this service your problem will be assessed promptly and you will be given advice or it will be arranged for a GP from the 'Hurley Group Provider' to see you.

The Urgent Care Centre at Queen Mary's Hospital do see minor injuries and ailments. There is an Accident and Emergency Department at Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Princess Royal University Hospital and Darent Valley Hospital.

In an emergency please call 999. For example; chest pains, significant shortness of breath or a suspected stroke.


Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website